Our mission is to provide you with innovative, secure, and cost-driven solutions. Let us be your guide on your journey to the cloud.
Aging systems tend to be more vulnerable to attack and are generally less efficient, adding risk and operating costs to your organization. Keeping current with ever evolving technologies can be intimidating.
CyberKinetics provides in-depth support for current infrastructure, whether on premises or in the cloud, and can guide you through any transition that may be planned. Our specialties include:
- Cyber infrastructure design and planning
- Secure operating system build and configuration management
- Technology refreshes
- Incident troubleshooting and remediation, including data recovery
- Cloud readiness and digital transformation
Meeting the expectations for a software application can be challenging, from schedule to functionality and performance. Doing so requires an approach that sees beyond the immediate delivery, and considers the cumulative effect of poor habits and poor architecture.
At CyberKinetics, we engineer software solutions that leverage widely used, broadly accepted languages and open-source libraries that are easy to trace and more likely to be understood. We embrace DevOps as a culture to maximize automation of error-prone tasks, and we are passionate about security at all levels of an application up front. Our team has consistently delivered solutions that meet the most demanding security requirements for global user bases. Our software specialties include:
- Distributed application design and development
- Application modernization and cloud re-architecture
- DevOps driven lifecycle
- Data design and cloud migration
- Data protection patterns for highly sensitive missions
IT Security and Forensics
Information security is a multi-faceted challenge that touches all aspects of your enterprise. Rarely, if ever, is security a one-size-fits-all solution, so we never treat it as one. CyberKinetics follows the industry guidelines as put forth by NIST’s Risk Management Framework (NIST 800-53) as well as the Center for Internet Security (CIS) top 20 critical controls. We have over 10 years of experience certifying and accrediting systems to meet mandated security controls. In addition, we are able to assess compliance to other mandated regulations from FINRA, HIPAA, and GDPR. Our digital forensics technicians can help provide root cause and assess the impact of a data beach, and aid in litigation efforts. Our security specialties include:
- Least privilege-based system design
- AWS-based cyber vulnerability assessments
- System certification and accreditation readiness and remediation
- Cyber incident response management
- Digital forensics for workstations, tablets, mobile and removable media